The technology management degree allows students to build on an associate degree in a professional or technical area and earn a bachelors degree in business administration. Graduates are eligible for employment in many industries which require both a technical and business background.
Major features of the degree:
- On-campus or online learning options
- Online option offered in seven week format
- Learn from experienced and caring faculty
- Final semester, 12 credit internship http://www.alfredstate.edu/career-development-office/resources/internship-opportunities
- Teaches knowledge and skills to advance graduates into management/administrative positions
- Opportunity for students to continue into graduate degrees
Employment and continuing education rate of 100%. Ninety percent are employed, while 10% transferred to continue their education.
"The technology management program was perfect for me because it put a management twist to my existing technical skills. Now, I'm able to work more independently and professionally." -Josh Lenahan, '16