Adult Students

Adult students have graduated from high school (or received your TASC/GED) but have not enrolled in college-level coursework following graduation.


To apply, you're welcome to use either use the online application process through the SUNY system or the Common Application.  You are encouraged to also submit an essay directly to the Alfred State Admissions Office.

Please contact our Admissions Office if you have questions or if you would like some assistance with the application process.

Post-Secondary Activity Form

You are encouraged to use the post-secondary activity form to supply information on what you did following high school graduation to assist us in reviewing your application for admission.