Alfred State is located in the beautiful Southern Tier of New York State, surrounded by lakes, ponds, wetlands and state parks. It is 15 miles north of the Pennsylvania border, 70 miles south of Rochester, and 90 miles southeast of Buffalo.
- Campus Map - explore our campuses with an interactive map
- Driving directions - enter your address to get Google map directions to our campus. Local driving directions also provided
- Village of Alfred - area businesses, tourism info, and more
- Hornell - the city of Hornell is about a 17 minute drive from Alfred
- Wellsville - the village of Wellsville is about a 20 minute drive from Alfred