Alfred State is located in the beautiful Southern Tier of New York State. We call it the Wilds of Western New York surrounded by lakes, wetlands, farms, and state parks.
- Campus Map - explore our campuses with an interactive map
- Driving directions - enter your address to get Google map directions to our campus. Local driving directions also provided
- Welcome Video - where we are and what we do
- Hornell - located 17 minutes from Alfred
- Village of Alfred - area businesses and information
- Wellsville - located 20 minutes from Alfred