New York is now the first state in the country to provide access to all public colleges and universities tuition-free. This exciting opportunity is available to New Yorkers with a household adjusted gross income up to $125,000 (as filed with the IRS).
You are invited to visit campus and we will welcome your questions. Interested students and their families making the visit can learn more about our variety of majors, financial aid, scholarship opportunities, student life, and take a tour of the campus.
Applications for the fall semester are typically available in the spring with an anticipated deadline for submission of late July/early August.
- Get updated information directly from the state Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) and file your application when available.
- Be alerted with the latest news on the Excelsior Scholarship program.
- We're eager to help you in your college search. Make plans to visit campus and you can submit your application to Alfred State today.
- Learn more about tuition costs, different forms of financial aid, and you can calculate what college costs.
- Contact us by requesting more information, call 1-800-4-ALFRED (800-425-3733), or email us at admissions@AlfredState.edu.