Bring your pet to live with you on campus

Big Blue with Roscoe and Rocket on campus!

Dogs (under 40 pounds when fully grown), domestic cats, and rabbits may live with you in Robinson/Champlain Hall. Pets must be registered with Residential Life before residing on campus.


Please be sure to read the application carefully and answer each item (leave no blanks). If you have questions, contact Residential Life 607-587-4326.

The veterinary evaluation form must be submitted, but does not need to accompany the original application.

See our policy page for complete details.