All medical appointments will take place in person, by appointment. Counseling services will be offered in-person or virtually, depending on the preference of the student.
- Alfred State Counseling Services
- Promote existing on-campus and community-based mental health treatment and resources, including:
- Provide individual counseling and/or group therapy.
- Advertise the availability of crisis services, including Crisis Text Line, including NYS OMH Crisis Text Line: Text GOT5 to 741741
- Publicize the availability of free online QPR suicide prevention training for students, faculty, and staff at https://qprinstitute.com/.
If you have questions regarding medical and/or mental health services, please contact Health and Wellness Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.