How to access your health portal for the first time:
*Accepted students may access the student health portal beginning May 1.
*Please allow 5 business days from submission in the student health portal to reflect on your Banner Web.
- Go to the student health portal.
- Under Login, click Register
- Enter the following information asked of you and be sure to use your Alfred State email.
- Once you click register, you have 20 minutes to set up your password. You will receive an email from NoReply@PyramedPortal.com and the subject will be “Portal Registration.”
- We are working with Technology Services to get this to not go into junk mail, but at this time, this email may be found in your junk mailbox if you do not see it in your inbox
- Once you have registered and set up your password, your student ID number and password you chose will be how you log into your health portal going forward.
On your portal, you can access:
- Home Page: Giving you access to educational resources, help lines, and local hospitals, emergency departments, urgent cares, and reproductive services (birth control, STD, pregnancy testing, and reproductive health information).
- Secured Messages: Allowing you to send a message to our medical and/or counseling assistants. Do not use this function if you are experiencing a medical and/or mental health emergency. Call University Police if that is the case.
- Forms: You may find forms on here that you need to complete and submit prior to appointments you have scheduled with Health and Wellness Services.
- Appointment Scheduling: You may schedule appointments to use the massage chairs in the Oasis or view what appointment you have scheduled.
- Document Upload: You may use this in the event that we need you to upload a document for us.