How to access your health portal for the first time:
*Fall accepted students can access the student health portal beginning May 1st, and Spring accepted students beginning November 15th.
*Please allow 5 business days from submission in the student health portal to reflect on your Banner Web.
- Go to the student health portal.
- Under Login, click Register
- Enter the following information asked of you, and be sure to use your Alfred State email.
- Once you click register, you have 20 minutes to set up your password. You will receive an email from NoReply@PyramedPortal.com, and the subject will be “Portal Registration.”
- This email may be found in your junk mailbox if you do not see it in your inbox.
- Once you have registered and set up your password, your student ID number and password you chose will be how you log into your health portal going forward.
On your portal, you will need to submit the following information if you are an accepted student:
- Forms: Communication Preferences, Health History and Immunization Compliance.
- Document Upload: Immunization Records (MMR & Meningococcal Required)
- If you have any questions regarding this requirement, please contact Health and Wellness at (607) 587-4200 or email@example.com.
On your portal, you can access:
- Home Page: Giving you access to educational resources, help lines, local hospitals, emergency departments, urgent cares, and reproductive services (birth control, STD, pregnancy testing, and reproductive health information).
- Secured Messages: Allows you to send a message to our medical and/or counseling assistants. Do not use this function if you are experiencing a medical and/or mental health emergency. Call University Police if that is the case.
- Forms: You may find forms you need to complete and submit before appointments you have scheduled with Health and Wellness Services.
- Appointment Scheduling: You may schedule appointments to use the massage chairs in the Oasis, schedule medical appointments, or view what appointments you have scheduled.
- Document Upload: You may use this if we need you to upload a document.