Studying abroad in Sorrento, Italy, is a once-in-a-life time experience with the potential to benefit participants in myriad ways. For example, employers are increasingly interested in students who have international experience. Although the benefits can be numerous, Alfred State officials realize finances are an important consideration in all aspects of the education experience. To provide current financial information, cost sheets are available from the Office of International Education by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students participating in the Alfred State Sorrento study abroad program pay the same tuition and fees as all Alfred State students. Students participating in this program also pay for international insurance and a program fee.
- Applications for spring semester are due by May*
- Fall semester applications are due by February*
- Winter applications are due by October*
- Summer applications due by March*
Acceptance into programs will be conditional until students confirm acceptance by pay a non-refundable deposit of $500, which goes directly towards the overall program fee and secures the students place in the program.
* These are the campus preferred deadlines, which allot for ample student preparation and fundraising but exceptions and extensions can be made on a case by case bases. If you are interested but the deadline has passed, please reach out.
Interested students should email email@example.com for more information about the application process and up to date costing sheets.