Small price. Big difference.
When you join our Monthly Giving Program, you help provide Alfred State College with the resources to plan ahead and ensure stable funding is available to meet the needs of current and future Pioneers.
Why donate monthly?
A monthly gift of any amount qualifies you for membership in our Monthly Giving Community, Alfred State College’s new community of monthly donors! We encourage unrestricted giving, but to help you understand the power of your gift, please note what these gift levels have the potential to achieve below.
- $10 a month
- Allows students to compete in national collegiate competitions to showcase their skills and gain once in a lifetime experiences.
- $15 a month
- Allows a student to attend a professional conference to gain real-world, hands on experience relevant to their field.
What are the advantages of giving monthly?
Monthly donations are an excellent was to give back to Alfred State, as they provide you the opportunity to split your yearly giving into 12 smaller more manageable donations. This helps you more easily include giving in your monthly budget while making a greater impact overall! You also become part of a community of caring individuals who are helping transform the lives of Alfred State students. Supporters receive the following benefits:
- The knowledge that your monthly gift provides crucial, stable funding where we need it most.
- An annual statement to assist you with your tax preparation.
- The ability to increase, decrease, or cancel your pledge whenever you wish.
- The opportunity to be a part of something bigger through a convenient way to give!
How does it work?
You can enroll in our Monthly Giving Program with a few easy steps using your credit card. Or, you can have your bank set-up a monthly check made payable to ASC Development Fund.
For credit card donationsAfter the first donation has been made, subsequent transactions will occur on the business day closest to the 15th of each month (e.g., if you make your first donation on Aug. 10, the next donation will automatically occur on Sept. 15).