You are hereHome ›
|Office Location:||Engineering Technology Buildin|
1995 Stanford University M.S., Civil Engineering - Construction Engineering and
Management1991 University of California, Riverside B.S., Economics Philosphy 1992-1993 California State University, Chico Undergraduate Civil Engineering coursework.
1998- 2007 Vitale Contractors, Inc. Piffard, NY
? Major equipment purchase and staff decisions, project engineering during the summer, insurance audits, delinquent accounts and liens, writing subcontracts.
1996-2000 Ciminelli-Cowper Co., Inc. Buffalo, NY
? Create and monitor bid schedules and construction schedules for a majority of the company's projects on-going in the field.
? Assist in marketing our services with Master Activity Schedules and Preliminary Construction Schedules.
? Project Engineer for Canterbury Woods, Senior Living Community in Amherst, New York. Duties included project schedule, subcontractor coordination, change order negotiation, and material procurement.
- 1994-1996 Kiewit Construction Group, Underground District
? Schedule Engineer on the Green Line Subway Expansion in Washington, DC responsible for project CPM and monthly project pay estimates. Produced detailed back up for claims preparation for Disputes Review Board.
? Estimator at the home office in Omaha, Nebraska performing estimating and take-off for large tunneling projects throughout North America.
- 2006 Wrote ABET self study part I for BS Construction Management Technology degree; prepared 6 course notebooks.
- 2006 WINS presenter for local 10th graders
- 2005 AACU invitational luncheon
- 2004- present AICCCC Constructor Certification Exam
- 1. Applied for ASC to be testing site
- 2. Have administered 8 hour professional exam one Saturday, each semester.
- 2004 Dealer at Student Senate "Casino Night"
- 2004 Outstanding Adult Student Award Committee
- 2003- present NYS AGC Scholarship Committee
- 1. choose scholarship winners from across the state
- 2. choose chapter funding recipients from across the state
- 2002-2006 Faculty Senate Promotion Committee
- 2003 Civil Engineering Technology Faculty Search Committee
- 2003-2004 Middlestates Assessment Committee
- 1. See cheer for a peer awards.
- 2003- present AGC student chapter advisor.
- 1. received $1084.00 grant 2006
- 2. file annual report
- 3. chapter field trips
- 4. monthly meetings
- 5. guest speakers
- 2001-2004 Rochester Careers in Construction Participant
- 2002 Civil Engineering Technology Faculty Search Committee
- 2002 Architectural Engineering Technology Faculty Search Committee
- 2002 ACCE Accreditation Visit - prepared 6 course notebooks
- 2002 WINS Futurebound
- 2002 Camp Alfred (summer)
- 2001 WINS Futurebound
- 2001 - present ASC Open House each semester.