There will be four scholarships of $2,500 each. To be considered for one of the scholarships, the recipient(s) must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a full-time student at Alfred State in either the culinary arts or culinary arts: baking, production & management program. Two recipients from each program will be identified.
- Must have completed one semester, but not more than two, at Alfred State in one of the aforementioned programs.
- Must be eligible for financial assistance.
- Must be in good academic standing.
- In the event more than two qualified recipients are identified per program based on average, the recipient(s) will be determined based on their attendance record. Should there be another tie, the highest numeric lab grade from spring semester will be identified. Following that, should there continue to be a tie, the entire department will review all information and make a consensus decision on the recipient(s).