The 250-Hour Certified Prevention Professional (CPP) Program is a non-credit certificate program through the Center for Community Education and Training at Alfred State. Courses are non-transferrable to any credit bearing program. Students MUST have at least a bachelor’s degree in order to be accepted into the program.
- All courses are offered online.
- The program can be completed within one year after application.
- Courses are taught by highly trained professionals in the area of addiction and prevention.
- Student application (pdf)
- Courses with cost breakdown (pdf)
Students Lacking a Few CPP Hours
Students who lack hours to complete the CPP program may take their remaining hours from Alfred State. Please contact NYS OASAS and ask for a deficiency listing sheet of the classes lacking to complete the program. Then contact the Center for Community Education and Training at email@example.com to discuss your options!
Students who pay for the entire CPP program up front and decide to withdraw will only be refunded the unused portion of course fees. All other course registration fees are non-refundable once paid. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on refunds.