All full-time students must pay a mandatory health fee. This fee covers services provided at the Student Health Centers including treatment, and prescriptive and non-prescriptive medicines.
- Treatment of minor accidents and illnesses
- Monitoring chronic illnesses (with referral letter from family physician)
- Referrals to other physicians or facilities if necessary
- Health and Wellness education information (including workshops and seminars)
- Administration of allergy shots
- Basic laboratory tests