- Student must be accepted into the culinary arts or culinary arts: baking, production & management curriculum
- Must have a minimum high school average of 80%
- Must be in the top 50% of graduating class
- Submit the online application below, including essay on how education will enhance your professional success in the culinary/baking field.
- Submit letters of support from a high school teacher, member of your community or employer. Mail recommendation letters to:
Alfred State School of Applied Technology
Culinary Arts Department
2530 River Road
Wellsville, NY 14895
Submissions and letters of support must be received by April 30.
Awards will be determined by faculty with notification by May 31.
Half of the award will be credited in the fall semester, and the remainder of the award credited in the spring semester upon receiving 3.0 GPA.