Off Campus Living
If you're looking to move off campus for the fall 2020 semester, you must first self-enroll in our Blackboard class and successfully complete the living off campus class and pass the assessment. The Office of Residential Services cannot review a waiver that has been submitted until you have completed the Blackboard requirements. We advise that you do not sign a lease to reside at an off-campus property until your off-campus waiver request has been approved by the Office of Residential Services.
Instructions for Self-Enrolling in Off Campus Living Course
- Log into my.alfredstate.edu and click on the Blackboard icon on the dashboard.
- Click on the Courses tab.
- In the Course Search bar on the left, type in Off Campus Living, and click Go.
- Hover over the Course ID until a gray arrow appears.
- Click the gray arrow and then select Enroll.
- Click Submit.
- Return to your Course List to find the Off Campus Living course.
Once the online course and assessment are completed, you should complete and submit your Off-Campus Housing Waiver (pdf) for review.
If you have any questions regarding applying for your Off-Campus Housing Waiver, please feel free to contact the Office of Residential Services at 607-587-4371 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.