Most importantly, we want our campus community to know that we can test, diagnose, care for and treat individuals who test positive for COVID-19.
The following resources are prepared to support you:
- Health and Wellness Services will begin their hours of operations, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Health and Wellness Medical Services will provide both onsite and telehealth services Monday through Friday.
- Health and Wellness Counseling Services will use onsite services along with telehealth services. Both will be offered Monday through Friday.
- We will have the COVID-19 Resource Line available for any COVID-19 symptom-related concerns from 8:30am- 4:30pm (Monday-Friday) phone: 607-587-2619.
- Other COVID-19 questions or concerns can be emailed to email@example.com. In which a response can be expected within 24-hours of the next business day.
- For mental health tips during COVID-19, visit: CDC - Managing Stress/Anxiety.
- For general information about COVID-19, including but not limited to: symptoms of COVID-19, self-check symptoms, people at higher risk, and how to protect yourself visit: CDC: COVID-19.
Ultimately, we know that campus atmosphere will look different for everyone involved and this will likely generate many emotions ranging from excitement to concern. Each of these feelings are understandable and appropriate. We have established these protocols and guidelines because we believe we can keep Alfred State College campus fully in-person in a way that prioritizes the health of our community. While circumstances may change, and different guidelines may be necessary to introduce, we are committed to always putting safety first and to communicating with you about our decisions and the bases for them.