Five students were recently inducted into the Psi Beta honor society, an organization that promotes interest in the study of psychology at two-year colleges.
Students must have earned a 3.25 (out of a possible 4.0) grade point average, including 3.0 in at least one psychology course. The ceremony was conducted by the honor society’s faculty advisers, Assistant Professor Dr. Amanda Silva and Professor Dr. Choichiro Yatani, both from the Social and Behavioral Sciences Department.
The 2019 Psi Beta inductees included:
- Amanda Gardner, interdisciplinary studies, Hornell
- Alexis Geiger, human services, Almond
- Shaheim Green, criminal justice, Brooklyn
- Danielle Kanuck, graphic and media design, Schenectady
- Alexis Wight, liberal arts and sciences - adolescent education, Wellsville