The Admissions Office at Alfred State College announces an Open House program, Sunday, April 10, beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the Orvis Activities Center on the Alfred campus.
Prospective students and their families are invited to participate in a variety of programs, both formal and informal, designed to provide flexibility in visiting any area of interest to the student. Information tables and representatives from The Learning Center will be present.
Campus tours of both the Alfred and Wellsville campuses will also be available. Representatives from all academic areas will provide tours and answer questions. There will be scheduled presentations on financial aid and campus life issues. You may preregister for this visit; however, reservations are not necessary. For additional information, contact the Admissions Office at 1-800-4-ALFRED or (607) 587-4215.
Open House schedule:
- 9-10 a.m.: Alfred State College Overview--Orvis Activities Center
- 10 a.m. -2 p.m.: Alfred Campus Tours (departing from Orvis every 15 minutes)
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.: Academic Department Tours
- 10-10:30 a.m.: Financing Your ASC Education--Orvis Activities Center
- 10-10:30 a.m.: Life on Campus at ASC--Orvis Activities Center
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Admissions Interviews—Huntington Administration Building
- 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.: Information Tables Available—Orvis Activities Center
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m.: Complimentary Lunch—Central Dining Hall
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m.: Academic Department Tours-Wellsville Campus Programs