2020 Virtual Summer Orientation Dates
There is limited enrollment for each session based on first come, first served. To reserve your spot, sign-up. (Students must pay their enrollment deposit before signing up for orientation.)
|Friday, July 10||Session I: (open to all incoming students)|
|Monday, July 13||Session II: (open to all incoming students)|
|Wednesday, July 15||Session III: (open to all incoming students)|
|Friday, July 17||Session IV: (open to all incoming students)|
|Monday, July 20||Session V: (open to all incoming students)|
For all orientation sessions, students will be emailed details for their virtual orientation session approximately two weeks prior to their date.
Through our orientation program you will:
- Learn about campus resources.
- Learn about academic and campus policies.
- Learn about accessing your class schedule
- Meet other new students.
- Have fun!
All full- and part-time, new and transfer students will be assessed a mandatory one-time orientation fee on their student bills (online students are excluded).
These fees support:
- Orientation session staffing and activities
- Registration materials
- August welcome week
- New student programming
If the student is no longer intending to enroll at Alfred State, the additional participation fees shall be refunded if both of the following steps are completed:
- Written request for refund of orientation payments is postmarked on or before June 1 and sent to the Admissions Office, Alfred State, 10 Upper College Drive, Alfred, NY 14802, and
- The request must come directly from the student.