CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program in the United States today, helping students of all ages earn college degrees faster by getting credit for what they already know. By receiving a satisfactory score, you can earn from three to 12 college credits toward your college degree for each CLEP you take, depending on the exam subject. All examinations are computer based.
- CLEP shortens the time it takes to earn your degree.
- Improve your chances for admission to college.
- New Online Based Testing allows INSTANT score results.
- Receive college credit for what you already know.
- Satisfy a proficiency requirement by demonstrating you've already mastered the content.
- Satisfy NYS Teacher Certification Requirements.
- Save time and money. (Each test is approximately 90 minutes and only $157.)
- Skip general introductory courses and make college more interesting.
- Work full-time and still continue your education.
View a list of available examinations.
Visit Collegeboard.com for more information.
To schedule an appointment to take a CLEP exam, please contact us at 607-587-4015. CLEP exams are offered Monday-Friday only.