Kruser, Dana S
|Office Location:||Engineering Technology Buildin|
Human Factors Engineering
Industrial Psyc.Experimental Psyc
|George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
George Mason University, Fairfax, VAGeorge Mason University, Fairfax, VA
- CISY-1023 “Introduction to Microcomputer Application”
- CISY-1003 “Introduction to Information Technology”
- CISY-3023 “Advanced Spreadsheets”
- CISY-4063 “System Analysis & Design”
- CISY-5233 “Human-Computer Interaction”
- CISY-8603 “Seminar: Critical Issues in Information Technology”
- CISY-8706, 8712, 8716 “IT Professional Internships”
- MATH-1023 Statistics
- BUAD-8xxx "Financial Planning Internship"
|STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, College of Technology, Alfred, NY|
|Assistant Professor – Information Technology Department||2003-2006|
|Adjunct Professor – Math & Physics Department||2001-2003|
|AT&T BELL LABORATORIES, Murray Hill, NY|
|Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff||1988-1998|
|ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (consulting firm), Fairfax, VA|
|Owner, Manager, and Technical Staff||1980-1988|
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES (NAS), Washington, DC – Conducted a study on “Quantitative Modeling of Human Performance in Complex, Dynamic Systems” and was the technical editor for the resulting NAS publication by that name.
NATIONAL AERONOTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION (NASA), Washington, DC – Conducted a study on “Human Factors in Automated and Robotic Space Systems” and was the technical editor for the resulting NAS publication by that name.
ARMY RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR THE BEHAVIORAL & SOCIAL SCIENCES (ARI), Alexandria, VA – Conducted research on recruitment and retention; developed courses and conducted training for the office automation division.