Professor 10 Months
Mechanical and Electrical Eng. Tech.
Engineering Technology Bldg.
MS EE: Michigan State University, MI, USA.
BS EE Telecommunications: University of Engineering, Pakistan.
Advanced Technology Diploma: College of Electrical Engineering, Pakistan.
BS Honors Strategic Studies: Baluchistan University, Pakistan.
B.Sc Physics & Math: Punjab University, Pakistan.
Certifications: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
2001-Current: Professor and Curriculum Coordinator Electrical Engineering Technology (EET), State University of New York (SUNY), Alfred, NY, USA.
1996â€“1999: Assistant Professor, Electronics Engineering Department, Iowa Western Community College, Council Bluffs, IA, USA. (TAC/ABET accredited program)
1989â€“1990: Associate Professor Electrical Engineering Department, Signals Engineering College, National University of Science and Technology, Pakistan.
1983â€“1985: Assistant Professor, PMA, University of NWFP, Pakistan.
Broad Band Point-to-Multipoint Wireless Networks
Publications and Events:
- Broadband Wireless Point-to-Multipoint System Overview.
- Broadband Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Hub Terminal Installation and Commissioning
- Broadband Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Remote Terminal Installation and Commissioning
- Broadband Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Network Management System
- Broadband Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Attended HNS PMP Broadband wireless courses
- Attended Nortel PMP Reunion courses
- Post Secondary Provisional Teaching License - State of Iowa
- Attended curriculum development workshop at Middlesex County College, NJ
- Attended telecommunications seminar organized by Data-Tech Institute
Honors and Awards:
- Coordinator Electrical Engineering Technology
Chair Alfred Promotion Committee
Member IT Faculty search committee
Chair EET Faculty search committee
Member affirmative Action Tripartite committee
Member genEd Committee
Member Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, USA
Member Pakistan Engineering Council, Pakistan
Member Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Pakistan.