Supporting Alfred State
- President's Society
- Ways of Giving
- Giving Opportunities
- Accentuate Alfred State Campaign
- Alfred Alumni Plaza and Wellsville Campus Courtyard
- Alumni Concert Choir
- Annual Fund
- Athletic Pioneer Pride Society
- Capital Construction Fund
- Construction Workforce Development Center
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Gift-in-Kind Donations
- Institute for Sustainability/COSA
- Library Anniversary Book Fund
- Pioneer Parent Fund
- Planned Giving
- Student Initiatives
- Study Abroad Program
- Naming Opportunities
- Giving Opportunities
- Development Fund Board
- Frequent Questions
- Contact Institutional Advancement
Advertise at Western New York's Newest Sports Facility
Alfred State has constructed a home stadium for its football and other outdoor athletic programs! This $3.2M project includes an expansion of the existing track to allow for national competitions, an artificial turf playing surface, bleachers, lighting, concession stand, and restrooms.
The new facility allows Alfred State to host events such as:
- Regional and national track and field
- Football - our football team can now truly play at “home”
- Men's soccer
- Women's soccer
- College-wide celebrations
- Large scale activities
The facility we have needed for years is finally a reality!
- Constant access/visibility to the more than 3,200 current students and their parents and 450 faculty and staff at Alfred State
- Access/visibility to the more than 25,000 residents in the Hornell/Wellsville region
- Over 60,000 individual exposures to potential customers in a one-year period
- As a banner sponsor, you will become a member of the President's Society and receive special benefits and recognition from the College. Membership includes an invitation to the annual President's Society dinner where you will be thanked and recognized once again for your generous support.
- Along with your banner placed at our athletic complex, your company name will be listed in our athletic program, which is given out at sporting events.
- As a major donor, you will receive the President's Network Newsletter which provides prime college information first-hand.
Costs and Terms
- Signs will be mounted on the chain-link fence which surrounds the Pioneer Stadium.
- Signs cost $1,000 and will remain on display for 12 months.
- Sponsor provides the artwork – we do the rest!
The College does not accept sponsorships from manufacturers and producers of goods and services that are not permitted at NJCAA events: firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products. Establishments that sell such products, such as a restaurant that sells alcohol or a sporting goods store that sells firearms, are permitted to sponsor signs, although these products may not appear on the signs either in words or images. The College does not accept sponsorships from any organization whose primary business is the sale of sexually-related goods or services, or from religious organizations.
For more information please contact:
Danielle White, MBA
Director of Annual Giving
Phone: (607) 587-3931