- ASC Live@Edu
- Bus Transportation
- Career Development
- Computer Labs
- Health & Wellness
- International Student Services
- Learning Center
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- University Police
Banking in the United States
There are three local banks:
- Community Bank, 39 N. Main St., Alfred, NY 14802 (ATM machine on campus)
- ServU Credit Union, 180 N. Main St., Alfred, NY 14802
- Steuben Trust Company, 928 Route 244, Alfred Station, NY 14803 (ATM machine on campus)
To open a bank account you will need your passport, new campus address, and telephone number. From your account you can withdraw money as you need it, purchase items by using your ATM card, and have money wired to you.
See Themint.org Web site for banking information and tips.