I have a special needs diet. Where can I eat?


Notify the Health Center staff about your special diet. A special diet must be submitted to the Dining Services management staff. They will review the diet with you and make sure we have the proper items available so that you get good nutrition. We can accommodate any kind of diet restriction. Communicating a special dietary need early is important to ensure proper nutrition is being met.

FAQ Topics: 
Alumni & Friends: