You are hereHome ›
How do I access my grades on BannerWeb?
Final Grade Reports for registered students will be available by going online to BannerWeb. Students wishing to review their grades and/or print out hard copies of them must use this system, as grades will not be distributed or mailed to their homes by the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Grades will generally be available online the day after grades are due from the faculty.
Access Your Grades on BannerWeb
- Go to BannerWeb.
- Select Continue.
- Select Enter Secure Area.
- User ID: Enter your social security number or 800#.
- Enter your PIN. If you forgot your PIN, you may contact the Help Desk (607) 587-HELP.
- Select Student Services & Financial Aid.
- Select Student Record.
- You can look up midterm or final grades by semester.