What are some basic testing do’s and don’ts for Blackboard?
- DO put yourself in a relaxed environment without distractions.
- DO make sure you have a reliable computer and internet connection.
- DO install the latest version of JAVA on your computer.
- DO make sure your computer is configured properly (see the FAQ)
- DO close all other programs running on your computer.
- DO remove third-party toolbars like Google and Yahoo from your browser.
- DO contact your professor and the Help Desk if you experience trouble.
- DON’T use a wireless internet connection when taking a test.
- DON’T open other browser windows or applications while taking a test.
- DON’T skip around in the test or close the test window by mistake.
- DON’T use the browser “backward” and “forward” buttons or the “back space” key.
- DON’T use the “enter” key to move to the next question or submit.
- DON’T click the mouse multiple times to navigate or submit, only click ONCE.