Do I need immunizations?


New York State law requires anyone born on or after 1/1/57 and taking six credit hours or more to provide the Health Center proof of two measles, one mumps, and one rubella immunization administered after their first birthday.

Public Health Law 2167 requires students to sign a meningitis response form. A meningitis immunization is not required; however, if you have received one, please place the type and date of immunization on the form.

FAQ Topics: