What if I have to interrupt my studies in the middle of a semester?


Students may withdraw or take a leave of absence before the end of an academic term as long as they do so according to academic regulations and by the dates on the academic calendar. Contact your department representative to initiate this process. After 30 instructional days, grades of G (withdrew passing) or H (withdrew failing) will be issued for the semester. Should you have questions on how this will affect your financial aid, or for questions regarding your bill, liability/refund, contact the Student Records and Financial Services Office.