What if I decide that I want to switch to a different major during my studies and does it cost anything to do this?


If you wish to switch to a different major during your course of study and prior to applying for graduation, you can do so by processing a curriculum change form with both your current department chair and your anticipated department chair. There is no fee for this; however, check with the Student Records and Financial Services Office for possible ramifications on your financial aid. Also, per academic regulations, such changes must be processed by the end of the fourth week of classes for the current semester. Changes after the fourth week will be effective for the subsequent semester depending on the student's academic standing.