How do I notify the college that I am eligible for the GI Montgomery bill?


Students who are eligible for the GI Montgomery Bill should contact the certifying official in the Student Records and Financial Services Office. Students will have to submit an application for benefits, and where applicable, provide a copy of their discharge papers (DD-214).  Contact your local VA Representative for information on any other benefits you may be eligible for.