How do I notify Alfred State College if I have a change in my address and/or phone number?


Students can access and update their own personal information by selecting the Personal Information Menu after logging in to the secure area of BannerWeb for Students. Changes can also be submitted to the Student Records and Financial Services Office by printing and completing the Student Data Change Form.