How do I change my major?


In order for an applicant to change his or her major, he/she should contact the Admissions Office in writing to request a curriculum change. The application will then be reviewed, and the student will be notified of the decision. Continuing students who wish to change their majors must see their advisers and complete paperwork with the academic department chairs. Per academic regulations, such changes must be processed by the end of the fourth week of classes for the current semester. Changes after the fourth week will be effective for the subsequent semester depending on the student's academic standing.