Is credit given for Advanced Placement/IB courses or college courses taken in high school?


Yes, we do accept many AP/CLEP/IB and college-level courses. We require an official transcript from AP/CLEP/IB or college transcripts to be sent to the Student Records and Financial Services Office. The transcript will be evaluated by our transfer adviser. More information on transferring credits to Alfred State can be found on the Transfer Students page.

FAQ Topics: