Students may register their vehicle (only one registration per student) when processing their bill online in Bannerweb  or by visiting the University Police Department in the Theta Gamma House and providing proper ID (student ID or driver license). To save time when registering in person, please bring the completed vehicle registration form .
Hours to Pick Up Your Permit or to Register:
- Wednesday, Aug. 20 through Friday, Aug. 22, 1 - 7 p.m. daily
- Saturday, Aug. 23, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 25 through Friday, Aug. 29, 1 - 7 p.m. daily
The $95 parking registration fee will be charged to the student bill. This annual fee cannot be prorated for a partial year.
Remember, vehicles are not considered registered unless the hangtag is hanging and clearly displayed from the vehicle's rear view mirror while parked on campus at all times.
Parking regulations are available online  and at the University Police Department.
Wellsville Campus "Commuter" Students Only
Commuters to the Wellsville campus should pick up their permits at the Student Services Office located in the H Building on the Wellsville campus daily Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Faculty and Staff Registration
Faculty and staff may register their vehicle with a registration fee of $5 per employee. You have several options for obtaining your permit:
- You may register your vehicle and pay online  thru Bannerweb and have the parking permit (hangtag) mailed to your department.
- You may stop by University Police, open 24-hours a day, seven days a week to obtain your parking permit (hangtag)in person. When registering in person, please bring the completed vehicle registration form  along with the exact registration fee of $5 as we may be unable to make change for you.
- You may send a check or money order through the campus mail to University Police along with a completed vehicle registration form  and have the parking permit mailed to your department.
* There is a limitation of one vehicle permit per employee. The permits can be switched out to other vehicles that only you drive to campus, they are NOT allowed to be shared with other individuals to serve as their registration. We will make an exception for an additional permit if requested, but the permit is only to be used by you.