The Kaleidoscope Coalition is a multicultural group of students, faculty, and staff dedicated to creating meaningful experiences that provide students with new perspectives, new interactions, and a sense of belonging. This coalition strives to provide unique opportunities that educate while challenging students to open their minds and cherish new relationships in hopes of further developing their ability to relate to, work with, and serve others; provides resources to the campus community; and coordinates a calendar of events, programs, trainings, and initiatives that are intended to build awareness and encourage human growth. Anyone with a kaleidoscopic view of culture and a passion for social justice is welcome and encouraged to participate! Meetings are held on Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m. in the Orvis Lounge or Conference Room.
Our core focus areas:
- Acknowledgement: Recognizing the existence of something
- Awareness: Having knowledge and being informed
- Acceptance: The act of approving and supporting a sense of belonging
- Appreciation: Grateful and thankful recognition
- Advocacy: The act of standing up and giving voice to something, such as a cause, issue, idea, or policy
If ASC students or ASC clubs/organizations are in need of funding for an event that builds awareness and encourages human growth, they may submit the online Kaleidoscope Coalition Mini-Grant Application  (password required) for consideration.
Like us on Facebook. 
- Jan. 21-26, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dream Week
- Feb. 13, ONE: The Film 
- March 6, End of the Spear
- April 2-4,Tunnel of Oppression
- April 10, The Power of Forgiveness