We provide a number of tools and information which we hope will help prospective students and school counselors alike.
Our Academic Programs  page is geared towards students who know what they're interested in, but aren't sure which major to choose. Students can type in their interests--such as science, agriculture, nursing, etc.--and the page will return all of our programs that match those interests. Each program page also has a list of related programs on the left in order to help find programs they may not have previously considered.
Some other helpful pages include:
- College Countdown for High School Students 
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a College 
- Researching Financial Aid 
- Transfer Credit Manual 
- College Catalog 2011-12  (pdf) published July 2011. For more up-to-date information, please see relevant Web pages.
- Search the Catalog  (html)
- Admissions Newsletter 
High School Challenge Program
This program creates inter-curricular activities for a total educational experience. High school and middle school faculty can decide which projects to use for their students. Faculty can decide how to integrate science, math, English, engineering, and technology into the projects. Projects will be posted soon.