Note- All Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Tuition- Cost of instruction per semester. (Established by the State of New York)
July or January Orientation- A $100 mandatory one-time orientation  fee is billed to all full- and part-time new and transfer students (online students are excluded) to cover the cost of programs, food, registration requirements, July orientation, August welcome week, and new student programming.
Room Fee- The room charge  will appear on your bill unless you have an approved housing waiver  for the current semester on file with the Residential Life Office, phone: (607) 587-4326. The amount charged coincides with the type of room you are assigned.
For residency you must select a meal plan.
Meal Plan- Students living on campus MUST have a meal plan. Meal plans  are also available for commuters. Carefully review your plan choice and change the amount if necessary. If you have specific meal plan questions, you may call the ACES Office at (607) 587-4064.
Clinical Liability Insurance- Provides malpractice insurance coverage for students participating in specific clinical programs.
Student Comprehensive Fee- The cost covers services for the student, such as:
- Activities Fee-($97.50/semester) - Established by students through their incorporated Student Association, covers such activities as the biweekly student newspaper , student organizations , social activities, recreational programs, cultural events, and a yearbook for graduating seniors.
- Athletic Fee-($223/semester) - Supports the College's 18 intercollegiate sports teams and entitles students to free admission to all campus sporting events.
- College Fee-($12.50/semester) - Established by SUNY Board of Trustees.
- Educational Technology Fee-($189/semester) - Supports computer technology, operations, upgrades, and improvements in laboratories and classrooms.
- Student Health Fee-($104/semester) - Allows student to receive physician consultations, medication, and all available health services FREE OF CHARGE.
- Transcript Fee-($10/semester) - Guarantees students unlimited copies of their transcripts.
- Transportation Fee-($76/semester) - Provides transportation services to students including academic trips and shuttle services.
The above fees are mandatory, charged to all students in order to provide quality services to everyone. The services are accessible to all students whether or not the student chooses to take advantage of them.
No optional fees can be removed from the bill after final registration day.
- Medical Insurance- An optional health insurance plan is available from Student Assurance Services. If you would like more information, or to purchase this insurance coverage, go to the Student Assurance Services website . Next, click on Find My School . It is mandatory that international students enroll in the Foreign Insurance Program .
- Campus Spending Account (CSA)  - Covers spending at our campus bookstores for textbooks and supplies, food at all on-campus dining units, vending machines, and purchases at Campus Partner locations. If you have a specific CSA question, please call the ACES Office at (607) 587-4064. Adjustments are considered final once your bill has been processed. (Available beginning the Monday prior to start of classes.)
- Fitness Center Fee-($45/semester) - For use of the Fitness Center  (located on the ground floor of Orvis). It offers top-of-the-line selectorized weight machines, computerized fitness and aerobic equipment, and an expanded free-weight area.
- Graduation Fee-($50/degree) - Commencement Policy - All students must pay a non-refundable fee in order to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. This fee will be imposed per ceremony attended. Students receiving more than one degree may also be charged for additional accoutrements at the Campus Store. All students graduating from a bachelor program must pay an additional cost for the bachelor hoods. Students must attend the ceremony to receive diploma cover and/or honor cord. Please note: bachelor graduates will be required to pay $30 at the Campus Store for their bachelor hoods when they pick up their regalia.
- Vehicle Registration Fee-($95/year) - Students may register only one vehicle at a time. See parking regulations  for further details.
Selected courses have fees associated with them . If you have questions about these additional fees, please contact the department chair.
Unpaid Balances- Any balance remaining unpaid at the end of the academic period will be sent to a collection agency and interest and collection fees will be added to the amount due.