Seven members of the Alfred State women's soccer team have been named to the All-WNYAC team. The Lady Pioneers finished the 2012 season with a 17-2 mark and jumped all the way to the #1 ranking in the NJCAA DIII Poll.
Kali Muhleisen (Alfred Almond), Hannah Holmok (Alfred Almond), Maura Tuffey (Albany/Holy Names), Kelsey Murray (Greece Olympia) and Krista DeCarlo (Bayshore/West Islip) were all named 1st team while Allison Vargeson (Addison) and Kelly Stieve (Brockport) were named 2nd team.
- Muhleisen led the Lady Pioneers with 31 goals and 70 points. Her 31 goals and 70 points both rank her 3rd in NJCAA DIII.
- Holmok had 12 goals and six assists on the year from the midfield position.
- Tuffey had two assists from her defense position in which she was part of a defense that allowed just nine goals.
- Murray rarely left the field from her defensive backfield position. She helped the Lady Pioneers to a 0.47 goals against average
- DeCarlo made 48 saves and had a 15-2 record in net for the Lady Pioneers. She recorded nine solo shutouts and had a 0.52 goals against average.
- Vargeson recorded three goals and seven assists from her midfield position on the year.
- Stieve had one assist and teamed with Tuffey and Murray to form one of the top defensive cores in the NJCAA.
The Lady Pioneers won the WNYAC DIII title with a 5-0 mark. Alfred also both of their contests vs. WNYAC DI schools.