Located at Meservey Hill Heights, Foundation Drive, Wellsville, NY, this 2,078 square-foot vinyl-sided, stone front, two-story home is located on 3.16 acres.
Open House on Sunday, Oct. 20, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Four bedrooms
- Two-and-one-half baths; includes separate whirlpool tub and shower and walk-in closet in the master bath
- Wood burning fire place vaulted ceiling in the parlor
- Formal dining room
- Downstairs laundry room
- Custom oak cabinets in the kitchen with a sliding glass door in the breakfast room which leads to a large private back deck
- The heating system is a combination of hot water base board and radiant floor heat
- Attached two car garage with full basement
- Concrete countertops
- The electrical construction and maintenance electrician students have added a professional quality phone, data, and communication networking system to the house, as well as a centralized cabling and termination center for video.
Asking price is $225,000.
Purchase offers can be delivered to the Office of the Dean, Administration Building, Alfred State, School of Applied Technology, 2530 River Road, Wellsville, NY. Any questions can be directed to Office of the Dean at (607) 587-3101.