Center for Community Education and Training
Alfred State College
Alfred, NY 14802
Phone: (607) 587-4015
Fax: (607) 587-3295
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
To receive updates on classes offered, add your name to our mailing list .
The Center for Community Education and Training will become the training provider of choice for individuals, businesses and industry, and government throughout the Southern Tier of New York State.
The Center for Community Education and Training at Alfred State College will advance economic development in the Southern Tier through the integration of vocational/occupational education, training, personal and career development, and organizational development.
The Center for Community Education and Training coordinates:
- Business and Industry Training 
- Collaborative High School Program 
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) 
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) training 
- Credit Courses 
- NYS HMA Density Testing Inspector Certification Program 
- New York Construction Materials Association Quality Control/Quality Assurance Technician Certification 
- Non-credit course offerings at Alfred State College