Welcome back returning students & welcome new students.
Here's some news from Career Development.
Work-study and on-campus jobs are now on JobLink. If you don't have an account yet, it takes just a few minutes to register for one. You will then be hooked up with a powerful program that will help you find not only an on-campus job but also internships and full time jobs in the future.
Here's how to get started:
JobLink …where the jobs are!
1. Go to - www.alfredstate.edu  → current students → career development → job search info & links → JobLink
2. You will need to register and create a new account (if you haven’t already).
3. Once you’re in click on the Jobs & Internships tab.
4. Then click on Alfred State College Job Postings. Search for jobs by “position type” like workstudy.
5. JobLink will also connect you to internships, full time jobs. You can check out the list of employers registered for the Career Fairs here too!
Questions or problems? Contact Elaine Morsman (Antonioli) firstname.lastname@example.org  or x4060