The following pages will help you determine the transfer credits you will be eligible for:
- Transferring Courses - Transfer Course Equivalencies 
- If the course you were searching for does not appear, then it has not been evaluated to date. You may send a course description to Transfer Services  and the course will be evaluated for you.
- Articulation Agreements 
- International Transfers 
- specialized instructions for transferring college-level credits from an international institution
- Advanced Placement Program (AP) 
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) 
- International Baccalaureate Exams (IB) 
- Information Technology (IT) Certification Exams 
Evaluation and Awarding of Transfer Credit
Under the coordination of the Transfer Adviser, courses that can be applied toward graduation requirements at Alfred State College will be reviewed for transfer approval by the department chair in which the course resides. Only those equivalent courses passed with a "C" or above can be given transfer credit. Refer to Academic Regulation 305  for additional information on transfer credit regulations.
Preliminary credit evaluations are sent to the student after admissions decisions are made.
For additional information regarding the evaluation and awarding of transfer credit, please feel free to contact Transfer Services .