Welcome to Alfred State! With more than 70 majors to choose from and a 99 percent employment and transfer rate, Alfred State is a top choice for international students hoping to gain real-world experience. Below, you will find relevant links to information regarding your application to Alfred State.
- International Student Application Process 
- International Student Admissions Requirements 
- Information for International Transfer Students 
- International Student Scholarships 
- Information for Accepted International Students 
- International Student Profiles 
Application deadline: Alfred State operates on a rolling-admissions basis. Recommended application deadline dates are May 15 for an August entry or October 15 for a January entry.
International student admissions questions may be directed to:
Senior International Admissions Counselor
Huntington Administration Building
Phone: (607) 587-4058
Fax: (607) 587-4299
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org