Paying For College
- Financial Aid
- Federal Loans
- Alternative Loans
- Tuition & Costs
- Frequent Questions
- Federal Work-Study
- Processing Your Bill
- Resident Tuition Policy
- Student Consumer Info
The Student Records and Financial Services Office recommends the following free scholarship search services to help you in obtaining off-campus scholarships.
- http://www.collegeboard.com/paying/ - Locate scholarships, loans, internships, and other financial aid programs from non-college sources that match your education level, talents, and background.
- http://www.internationalscholarship.com/ - A comprehensive listing of grants, scholarships, loan programs, and other information to assist international students wishing to study abroad.
- http://www.petersons.com/finaid/ - This search can match to over 1.6 million scholarships, grants and prizes.
- http://www.srnexpress.com/ - Scholarship Resource Network Express is a database of over 150,000 private scholarships.
- http://www.CollegeAnswer.com/ - Free scholarship search along with information about the entire going-to-college process.
Numerous scholarships are given to continuing students based on their academic performance while at Alfred State. A special Honors Convocation is held each year to honor these recipients.
Students can obtain further information from the Admissions Office or their academic department.