How to Remove a Blackboard Course From “My Courses" Tab
- The first step is to login to your Blackboard account using your Alfred State username and password.
- On the right hand side of the page you will see the “My Courses” tab. Within this tab you will see all of the courses that you are currently enrolled in.
- To make changes to this tab click on the gear icon located in the top right hand corner. This will show you all of the options that you have available for your courses.
- Unchecking the check box beneath “Course Name” will make the course invisible. You may also change the order in which they appear by dragging the arrows up or down.
- Click the blue submit button and you are done.
Note. Using this method you can still access your course, you are simply removing it from view.