You are hereHome ›
Third Annual Taste of Wellsville
Visit the Wellsville campus and sample a "Taste of Wellsville," where local food establishments will showcase their tasty signature dishes at stations around campus along with curriculum demonstrations by our very own students.
Participating Wellsville eateries include:
- Better Days
- Papa Louie's
- Truly Scrumptious
- Case Catering
Tickets for food items are 50 cents each and are available the day of the event. (10% of proceeds will go to the Friends of Allegany County Arc.)
An action-packed afternoon is planned!
Interactive student demonstrations will include:
- Excavator bowling
- Backhoe softball
- Excavator simulator
- Hog wild motorcycle competition
- Tire roll
- Biodiesel reactor display
- Masonry demonstrations
- Fossil-free fuel exhibit
- "Rock and Build" with the masons
- Hammer test
- 3D modeling with unigraphics
- Oxy-fuel welding
- Culinary demonstrations: preparing garnishes and cake decorating
- "Whack a Mole"
- PLC piano
- ABB robot demonstration
- How to build a computer
Check out our photovoltaic panels, take a campus tour, and get your blood pressure checked by an Alfred State College nursing student.
ACCORD Corp. will be performing car safety seat testing. Walk-ins are welcomed, however, appointments for this testing are appreciated. Appointments can be made by calling Allison Mosher at (585) 593-0792 ext. 1217.
Raffle drawings will be held at 2 p.m. at the patio in the center of campus. Tickets are $1 each. Proceeds from the drawings will benefit a scholarship fund for Applied Technology students. Need not be present to win.
Raffle items include:
- Loveseat lawn chair made by our Building Trades students
- Wine rack made by our Computerized Design & Manufacturing students
- Bakery gift basket; items baked by our Culinary Arts students
- Auto care gift basket donated by our Automotive Trades students
- PlayStation Guitar Hero donated by the Electrician, Computer and Robotics Technician Department.