College-Level Examination Program
CLEP is the most widely accepted credit-by-examination program in the United States today, helping students of all ages earn college degrees faster by getting credit for what they already know. By receiving a satisfactory score, you can earn from three to 12 college credits toward your college degree for each CLEP you take, depending on the exam subject. All examinations are computer based.
Benefits Of CLEP
- CLEP shortens the time it takes to earn your degree.
- Improve your chances for admission to college.
- New Online Based Testing allows INSTANT score results.
- Receive college credit for what you already know.
- Satisfy a proficiency requirement by demonstrating you've already mastered the content.
- Satisfy NYS Teacher Certification Requirements.
- Save time and money. (Each test is approximately 90 minutes and only $130. Please note: as of June 1, 2014, CLEP exams will cost $150.)
- Skip general introductory courses and make college more interesting.
- Work full-time and still continue your education.
View a list of available examinations.
Visit Collegeboard.com for more information.
To schedule an appointment to take a CLEP exam, please contact us at 607-587-4015.