- On-Campus Summer Sessions
- Online Credit Courses
- Collaborative High School Program
- College-Level Examination Program
- Online Non-Credit Courses
- Upcoming Training & Events
- Business & Industry Training
- Contact CCET
- Registration Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
You are hereHome ›
Business & Industry Training
Training for your business is our business!
- Cost-effective pricing
- Custom programs to meet your needs
- Online courses - www.ed2go.com/alfred
- On-site trainings for your employees
- Portable laptop computer training on-site
- Potential grant source for your training needs
- Providing quality, professional instructors
- Training offered with flexible hours at your convenience
Contact Samantha Roosa, Training Director, by phone (607) 587-4028 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
View our upcoming training & events schedule.