Alfred State College Grant Funded Construction Courses
Online Courses (Non-Credit)
- CCET - CON 101 - Basic Construction/Core Curricula
- CCET - CON 102 - Basic Construction/Carpentry
- CCET - CON 103 - OSHA 10-hour course
- CCET - CON 104 - OSHA 30-hour course
- CCET - Drafting for Residential Construction
- CIVIL 2223
Online Courses (Credit)
- CIVIL 5213 Foundations and Concrete Construction
- CIVIL 6214 Advanced Estimating
- CIVIL 7213 - Construction Systems
- Green Building Construction
- Renewable Energy
- Accreditation - NCCER Training Unit for Carpentry, Heavy Equipment Operations
- Register and pay for credit courses using the Continuing Education Registration form on BannerWeb.
- For non-credit courses, use the online registration form. Complete and return the Credit Card Authorization form for payment.
- Contact the Center for Community Education and Training Office (607) 587-4015 for further registration assistance.
- National Association of Women in Construction Student Chapter (sponsored by NAWIC Buffalo Chapter 172)